PMS Pop-up Salons: PMS is going virtual! Iterating on our traditional monthly salons, we're soliciting thought leaders to talk to us about COVID related issues, in a shorter format, reaching a broader audience using social media.
- January Salon: PMS Community ConnectThu, Jan 21Zoom link available upon registrationJan 21, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMZoom link available upon registrationWe’re kicking off the year with a salon to reconnect and reset. This salon comes on the heels of a remarkable start to 2021. It is the day after the Biden/Harris inauguration. This will be a safe space to connect and share thoughts on the relentless news cycles.
- Bystander Intervention Training to Stop Anti-Asian & Xenophobic HarassmentThu, Jul 09@postmarchsalonJul 09, 2020, 5:00 PM@postmarchsalonSince the start of COVID there’s been a significant rise in Anti-Asian/American and xenophobic harassment. We’re hosting a live 20-minute, bystander intervention training with with Hollaback! (@ihollagram) and the Asian Americans Advancing Justice (@advancingjustice_aajc)
- June Salon: Why the Biden Movement Needs YouMon, Jun 22You will get a zoom link after registering
- How Will COVID-19 Impact the 2020 elections?Thu, May 21https://www.eventbrite.com/e/may-salon-how-
- CHICAGO: Violence is a Women’s Issue w/ Moms Demand ActionTue, Oct 29Sulzer Regional Library, Chicago PublicOct 29, 2019, 7:00 PMSulzer Regional Library, Chicago Public , 4455 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60625, USAHosted by Moms Demand Action - IL this salon will feature information on current legislative priorities, public education campaigns and guest speakers. Bring a friend and learn how you can help #endgunviolence. Mothers and others welcome.
- BAY AREA: Evening with Local Political Organizer, Jaime MulliganMon, Oct 21Location is TBD
- Constellations Gala to Support Project Homeless ConnectThu, May 30The Julia Morgan Ballroom
- Knock Down House: Group ViewingMon, May 20Location is TBD